How Can You Join & Write for Us
Do you want to join and contribute an article to the Hackpundit blogging community? Hackpundit is a technology blogging platform where you can contribute blogs on latest technology tools, Android, Amazon Web Services and Cloud Computing. Before you submit a guest post here, read below guidelines to make sure your blog post gets approved.
Being a blogging platform, we always encourage upcoming bloggers, entrepreneurs to contribute an original article related to the niche of our blog and showcase in front of a wide audience. This helps build relationships with bloggers, budding entrepreneurs. You can read our “Best Blogging Tips” followed by us and guest bloggers.
The purpose is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your talent and give back something to the community. We also share your blogs with different social media channels like Facebook, Twitter etc.
Here we will list down tips and points to contribute an article, which will ensure that your submission gets quick approval.
How can you Become Hackpundit Contributor?
Before we help you to get started by becoming a contributor on my blog, I want to stress that HackPundit traffic is growing day by day. It’s great opportunity for you to showcase your writing skills at this growing platform. Our alexa rank soon will be under 100k.
We do a lot of research and analysis before posting a blog. And we expect you to maintain the same or better authority and quality that we are building over the time. You can become a regular contributor at HackPundit, and here are some of the tips that will help you to get your article published on this blog:
- Visit homepage and check out first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here, and what kind of articles users engage with more.
- As a guest author you will not be paid for your submission but we will publish your bio with the article. See (Example)
- Write the content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for the readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who have something to write and share for our community.
- Below are few of the categories that we accept an article from. Do remember to do a search at Hackpundit, to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Amazon Web Services, Cloud Computing, Big Data articles.
- Android Apps, Performance, Innovative Ideas.
- Latest Technology Tools, Consumer Gadgets, everything about technology that you can think of.
- Email Services, Email Tools, Spam Protection Guide.
- New Technology Tools, Apps Setup Guide, Web Apps Usage Guide
- Program, Coding hacks in any language which is unique and improves performance.
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit: Hackpundit respects individual work and if your idea is derivative of some one else work, feel free to give credit. Same goes for images that you use on your post. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for our website audience.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 800 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food, no one would love such articles. We take quality as one of the major consideration in accepting guest posts. Your posts will be moderated by Hackpundit team. Please don’t be offended if we suggest some changes.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speaks thousand words. Add images to convey your message. Don’t add just for the sake of it. While writing tutorials, take a screenshot and add in the blog post. Try avoid copy images from internet as that can create copyright issues. If anyhow you have to download images use google image advanced image search and filter by “Usage Rights” => “Filter by Reuse“. If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to Hackpundit Youtube channel. Just create a video and drop me an email, and I will tell you how to submit videos. Make sure you fill alt attribute and title for images. This will improve SEO of your blog.
- Self Promotion: We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any back links or anything of that sort. In your author description your website name with link will be mentioned. You will get a chance to build a brand of yourself and get more exposure by contributing a post to Hackpundit.
- Outside Link Usage: Don’t use too many external links specifically if your are writing about your own product. We can modify the links if needed and add some internal links.
- Copyright: We respect everyone work. In case we found out that you had copied post from somewhere, This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from Hackpundit. Also by submitting a post to Hackpundit, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA related issues.
- Negative Reviews: Don’t publish negative reviews. If you think a product has no features better not write about that product or blog.
- Comment: Comments are the conversation when your article is published. Answer any questions related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
We accept sponsored articles also. Read details about Sponsored Posts.
If you have read and understood all the guidelines mentioned above, you can contact at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send your user details through which you can login and create posts. ( Note: Unrelated posts or useless submission will not be entertained). If your article needs refinement, I will get in touch with you to let you know about changes. Contact Us and discuss topic before submitting.
In case if you have any questions regarding guest posting, do let us know.