Why Top Android App
Searching for the best Android app is a daunting task. Whether you’re looking for a photo-editing app or a new keyboard, there are always dozens of android apps available. Businesses work day and night developing android apps which are cool and effective. Here at Hackpundit, we’ve spent many hours filtering the top 7 Android apps for daily life use, and compiled them into one list for you.
Below are the best 7 Android apps which will make your life easy. I use them on daily basis and they are fun to use. The article focuses on these android app their advantages and usefulness.
SwiftKey Keyboard + Emoji
Swiftkey is free keyboard android app in playstore. It has following features which makes it best android app among others keyboard app.
- It delivers the next-word prediction and auto correct words ability quite efficiently compared to other keyboard apps.
- This increases your typing speed.
- It provides over 30 colorful themes, which makes you feel new and fresh everytime and it has layouts for all screen sizes and devices.
- It supports over 80 languages.
- It has over 800 Emoji Characters (emoticons) and clever Emoji Prediction.
- It sync your writing style securely to the cloud so that you can use swiftkey in any device.
- Swipe your finger across the touch screen to type.
QuickPic is free Image gallery Android app in Playstore. It is the best image gallery/album alternative app for any default gallery/album app.
- It is very small in size(1 mb) but it has some powerful features.
- It supports online album services (Picasa, Google Drive, Dropbox, Flickr, OneDrive, Box, Amazon, Yandex, 500px, OwnCloud, Samba, etc.), you can even auto backup your photos to specified cloud or your computer with Samba sharing.
- It list thousands of pictures with a ease and with no lag, you can also find new pictures instantly.
- It group photos with time and locations.
- View and slideshow your Photos with the best quality.
- Include or exclude specified folders for more efficient scanning.
- Easily hide your privacy photos and videos from all gallery apps, protect them with a password.
- Internal picture editor which allows you to rotate, shrink, crop pictures, set wallpaper with best quality freely.
- Powerful file management features, including sort, rename, create new folders, moving and copying pictures.
- Transfer files between multiple devices via WiFi without mobile data.
- Optimized for large screens, such as tablets.
Truecaller – Caller ID & Block
Truecaller is one of the must have Android app in regular use. It makes you feel that you know the complete world. TrueCaller is the best and world’s largest phone numbers community,which keeps the details of millions of people over the globe. It has following features:
- You can see who is calling if you don’t have their number in your phonebook.
- Block unwanted calls from spam callers and telemarketers.
- Search for any number in the world to see who it belongs to.
- You can now copy a number anywhere (e.g. website or apps) and Truecaller will notify you who it belongs to.
- 3G or WIFI is required for Truecaller Caller ID to work.
- TrueCaller app is available for all countries.
ES File Explorer File Manager
ES File Explorer (File Manager) is a FREE and full-featured file (applications, documents and multimedia) manager Android App for both local and networked use!
It has some amazing features like
Browsing android files from your PC
- This is helpful, while transferring files from PC to android. Before knowing about this feature, I used Android but not anymore.
From your ES file explorer > Network > Remote Manager > turn ON.
Once you start the service, ES file manager will display a FTP url. Enter it in any computer’s browser (connected to same WiFi network as your android) and access content of your android SD card.
Quickly Uninstall multiple apps
To uninstall multiple apps at once, open your ES file explorer > Library > App. Select the apps you want to uninstall and tap on uninstall. All the selected apps will be uninstall one by one.
Hiding media from gallery
If you wish to hide content of any folder, from appearing in your gallery (or photo for lollipop users) then simply rename the folder, by adding a full stop in front of its name.
Quickly Transfer big files between two Android
Connect the two android under same WiFi network. If you don’t have WiFi then you can even connect them with device’s hotspot.
Launch ES file manager > choose the files you want to transfer > then tap on the send option > it will list the other android, select it and tap on send.
Save files directly to your Dropbox & Google drive
ES file explorer has built-in cloud storage. This is helpful because you don’t need to install third-party application for Dropbox or Google drive.
Use ES file explorer as browser
Another less known feature of ES file manager is built-in Internet apps like Facebook, Google & Youtube. You can use them when your friends want to login to their account but you don’t want to sign out.
Haptik Everyone’s Personal Assistant
- Haptik is Everyone’s Personal Assistant – Your problem solved by real people, solving real problems in real time over chat.
- Haptik Android App help you get things done in a matter of minutes. So, just tell your headache to a Haptik Assistant with a simple message, sit back and tend to the more important things in life.
- Whether it’s searching for information, completing a task or resolving support issues with companies, Haptik is your go to guy. Simple. Painless, Reliable & Fast. Best of all, it’s completely free.
Haptik is one of the must have Android app for solving regular problems with ease.
If you are a food lover then Zomato Android app is for you.
- Zomato is your best option to search for and discover great places to eat.
- Browse through updated menus, pictures, and user reviews to decide where you want to eat.
- Build a trusted network of foodie friends and discover great new restaurants through them. Show off your own Food Journey with Reviews, beautiful filtered Photos, and Check-in at restaurants.
- Search Restaurants, Cafes, Pubs and Bars at your location, cuisine (e.g. Chinese, Italian, Pizza), name (e.g. Starbucks, Domino’s Pizza, McDonald’s, Nando’s) with ease. Also find restaurants with offers and discounts.
- View menus, pictures, phone numbers, directions, user reviews, and all the other information you need to choose a restaurant for Dine-out, Delivery, Nightlife or Takeaway.
- Rate and review restaurants you’ve been to, and share photos of your foodie moments directly from the app.
- In-app table booking (UK ONLY): If you’re in the United Kingdom, you can book tables at all restaurants supported by OpenTable.
- Zomato is currently available in over 150 cities across India, the UK, UAE, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, Portugal, the Philippines, Indonesia, Turkey, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Chile, Lebanon, Brazil, Sri Lanka, and Qatar.
Call Timer – Data Usage
If you are a post plan user and you are very strict with your minutes and data usage then this Android app is must for you.
- Call Timer is a data manager which allows to control data, calls and sms.
- It allows you to limit the time of your incoming and outgoing calls for those with plans where the first 5, 10, 20 or xx minutes are free. If that is your case, get ready to save money!
- It tells the data usage of your internet plan( 3G, 4G).
- you can set up alarms for the usage of your plan.
- It display statistics of your plan.
- You can set auto hang call, auto redial.
- The Android app is ideal to limit a call by cutting/hangup when a certain time has elapsed.
Let us know your favorite Android App which you use daily. Write in comments if we missed any Android app which you think should be part of above list.
Do subscribe to my blog for learning and practicing android tutorials.
If you face any problem or having any doubts, let me know in comment box. If you like my article please like our Facebook page and also follow us on Twitter. By doing so you will get regular updates about Android tutorials. For regular updates you can also subscribe with your email.
Please also share on Facebook and Twitter to help other budding android developers. Thank You..!