If you think you are reaching out to all your prospects online, think again!
Welcome to Hackpundit Media-Kit advertising page.
Here you will find all the information that you need to advertise your brand/product on Hackpundit. If this is your first visit to my blog, I would recommend that you read Hackpundit About Page to know about us and our growing vast community and all that the website has to offer.
An Introduction to Hackpundit
Hackpundit is a blog that is growing day by day. Our main focus is to deliver quality content to our readers that can help them in one way or another.Hackpundit is a technology blogging platform. We write articles on below categories:
It’s still early days and we are listed in top 50 tech blogs in India. Read : Hackpundit Ranked #17 in Top 50 Tech Blogs in India.
We regularly participate in blogging events by top bloggers. Read : Shoutmeet Pune Blogging Event Experience
We have very experienced tech intellects who write articles here. Visit our authors page for the complete list. We cover various aspects of technology and latest tech tools. My mission with Hackpundit is to be No. 1 source for learning AWS, Android tutorials thus far, we are growing bigger with every day.
Advertise Here and Get your Business Noticed
- Your brand/product will be part of growing hackpundit vast community. Advertising on our blog means lots of exposure to your product, website or blog!
- Our main source of traffic is search engine(Organic traffic). However we also get a large amount of traffic from social networks also.
- Articles will be shared with our social media network audience multiple times. We have strong presence on Facebook, Twitter, Ycombinator, Linkedin, Stumbleupon, Alltop and many more and it keeps growing.
- We take care of editing, formatting, and promoting of sponsored posts on different channels.
1) Product Reviews
Product review is one of the specialities of Hackpundit, as we not only write a comprehensive review, but we also share tutorials and guides to using your product.
You will be given dofollow links as well.
I’m a strong believer in the concept that “one price doesn’t fit all” and that’s why, depending upon the specific product, we will submit a price quote for the review.
You can check out an example of our review posts over here.
2) Display Ads
We offer large variety of Advertising options. Here we have listed some of them:
P.S. – All ads are sold for 30-days.
Payment Mode: Payment via Paypal and bank account transfer.
3) Sponsored Posts
Your startup has just launched a new product or has a significant message that you wish to amplify. You can take advantage of our sponsored post option to reach out to the masses. We share all our news on Hackpundit’s social media accounts which gives you an additional reach of our growing vast community.
What are the Process for Sponsored Posts?
- Payment done.
- Headline is approved.
- Blog post written.
- Final copy approved.
- Blog post scheduled.
- Blog post published.
Terms & Conditions for Sponsored Posts at Hackpundit?
- Most of sponsored posts are written by us. We rarely take posts where the advertiser writes it but when we have, we suggest the headline, have final say and edit their copy. It’s charged less as we didn’t have to write it but remember that editing, formatting, and promoting still takes time.
- We always have final say on the article regarding editing and publishing. We don’t want to run the risk of having boring content on my blog and losing readers in exchange for money.
- At the end of article it will be mentioned that it’s a sponsored blog post. Usually with a byline such as: “This blog post was sponsored by (Name Brand Here).”
- Remember we are not selling an incoming link on set key phrases. We are selling access to an engaged readership, exclusivity (because I limit the number of sponsored blog posts) and the chance to be featured on an established and high quality blog.
- We will not allow too many external links of the brand. One or two external link is fine.
Parameters on which Charges Depend
- If we’ll write the post yourself or just edit and format a post the advertiser has written.
- If the brand has the same values as our blogging brand. We always prefer advertisers who are related to your niche, bearing in mind that the trust of your readers is at stake.
- If the brand or product is something that would naturally interest your readers and fit with.
- How much time I’ll spend researching, writing and finding images for the sponsored blog post.
- Discount will be offered for multiple sponsored blog posts from same brand/client.